Thursday, June 12, 2008

this blog is n00b.

if you didn't notice. yeah, I just started this blog a few days ago, and in defiance of my typical procrastination, I am making myself post right now, and hopefully daily, for a while.
I have a lot of thoughts on my mind, about the world (The US in particular, since it's where I live) about people, about society, politics, the environment, the sex industry, tattoos, music, right vs. wrong, good vs. evil, "conspiracy theories", media, consumerism, the war on drugs, and about a gazillion other things. My mind is racing constantly as of late about all these topics and more. I really need to let them leak out of my brain, into my fingers, and onto this blog. Y'all are gonna think I'm either crazy or a fucking saint, I don't know.

For someone who feels so very exhausted, I am, most definitely, the most awake I have ever been in my life.

What a conundrum.

More coming.

No comments: