Monday, June 9, 2008

gimme some sugar, baby.

I was just reading this and I thought of you.
http://www.steadyhealth.com/sweeterners_weight_loss_t68657.html
Read the third post on the page, ok? I'm showing ya this cuz I know
you're dieting and trying to cut out sugar. I've been trying to cut
out sugar for years, and the only really healthy thing to do is to
stay away from soda, and use real sugar (preferably something
non-processed like Sugar In The Raw or organic cane sugar) in
moderation. Check the labels on things and if it has High Fructose
Corn syrup, stay away, or only indulge once in a while. It's been
proven that HFCS is one of the leading causes of obesity! No wonder I
can't lose weight, all that friggin Mountain Dew!!! Anyway, I've been
researching this crap forever. I don't always stick to it religiously,
but I can't do ANY artificial sweeteners. I tried, before I knew what
was in them, and before I discovered that the FDA does not have the
best interests of human beings at heart - it's all about the $$, you
know. Anyway, I'm not trying to be preachy, I just want you to be
healthy and happy, and so I am sharing with you what I know. I really
believe that aspertame is poison, the evidence is huge and I've seen
it everywhere. I wanted to believe Splenda was okay, but it really
isn't. :(
Ok, i'm done. I hope you don't mind me telling you about all this
stuff, and I hope you'll put aside that stubbornness of yours and
think about it. :) I don't want you to be poisoned!!! LOL I know it
sounds so drastic, but it really is. Please think about it, ok? Cuz I
love ya!

No comments: